Mental Health Law, Capacity Law and Deprivation of Liberty Annual Conference 2017, April 8th
Centre for Criminal Justice & Human Rights, School of Law, University College Cork and Irish Mental Health Lawyers Association invite you to
Mental Health Law, Capacity Law and Deprivation of Liberty
Annual Conference, April 8th 2017 UCC
Saturday 8 April 2017, 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Brookfield Health Sciences Complex, University College Cork
Speakers and chairs include:
- Judge Anselm Eldergill, Court of Protection, England
- Mr Rory Doody, Area Manager for Mental Health Engagement, Cork and Kerry
- Mr Niall Nolan, Barrister-at-Law
- Dr Valerie Murphy, Consultant Psychiatrist, Mental Health and Intellectual Disability, Cork
- Ms Joan Doran, Solicitor, Chair, IMHLA
- Ms Mairead Quigley, Solicitor
- Mr Mark Felton, Solicitor
- Mr Keith Walsh, Solicitor
- Dr Darius Whelan, School of Law, University College Cork
Conference Convenors: Dr Darius Whelan, School of Law, UCC and Ms Joan Doran, Solicitor, Chair, Irish Mental Health Lawyers Association
Further Information from Ms Deirdre Kelleher, School of Law, UCC, phone (021) 490 3642, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four CPD Hours
CPD points are available for solicitors and barristers.
CPD points for psychiatrists will be applied for (to be confirmed).
37 tickets available
Irish Plant Scientists’ Association Meeting (IPSAM) 2014 – 28/04/2014-29/04/2014Select options
From eald to new: Translating medieval poetry for the 21st century, 6-7th June 2014Read More
Centre for Criminal Justice and Human Rights 9th Annual PhD Symposium: “Rights in Conflict: Socio-Legal and Critical Approaches to Human Rights”Select options